Region C plays most of theirs on Friday night.
They should start 11/16 for AA and 11/17 for A in the area since most AA play on Fridays and A plays on Saturday around here.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Region C plays most of theirs on Friday night.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
True. I was just thinking of D for most people on here.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Thats true. I like daytime football though. It has a better playoff atmosphere.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Wise gets in over PV and PV goes say 6-4 it would be a joke. I agree with playing tougher teams to make yourself better, but were killing ourselves. We could've very easily scheduled Grundy, Honaker, Abingdon, and Thomas Walker out of conference and won them all. </div></div>
![]()
GO GREENWAVE!
This coming from someone that supports Clintwood, a school that petioned the VHSL to avoid PV/GC and the like in the playoffs. Not everyone can cry to the VHSL for mercy.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This coming from someone that supports Clintwood, a school that petioned the VHSL to avoid PV/GC and the like in the playoffs. Not everyone can cry to the VHSL for mercy. </div></div>
actualy the verdict is a GC fan (look at his old posts)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This coming from someone that supports Clintwood, a school that petioned the VHSL to avoid PV/GC and the like in the playoffs. Not everyone can cry to the VHSL for mercy. </div></div>
actualy the verdict is a GC fan (look at his old posts) </div></div>
HAHA!!! Far from it there , but if you want to disown me to make yourself feel better, have at it!
GO GREENWAVE!
Outing people on here can and will earn you a ban [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Doesn't really matter now since they beat GC for the 6th time in a row.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks